Little Song Workshop TERM 2, 2019 - Early Bird Special!
BOOK 10 WEEKS, PAY FOR 8!
Mummas with babes in arms & little crawlers!
Come and join me for 10 weeks of craft, coffee, cake and a mammas singing circle!
You can expect to come away having enjoyed some:
- Craft therapy - you may even discover hidden talents!
- Freshly baked cake...or the like (brownies/cookies)
- Barista coffee (regular size)
- A mammas singing circle, arming you with a repertoire of songs to sing to bub all the way home, all the day long and in the middle of the night!
"But I can't sing"...Sure you can!
Your baby LOVES your voice! Of all the voices your baby hears, yours is the most important, it's his/her little window to the world.
Singing is a wonderful way to bond, is just as important as reading when it comes to child development AND it helps to normalise bub's stress levels as well as yours! Amazing!
"I'm not a crafty/creative person"...You'll be fine, you may even love it!
We keep it pretty simple and stress free.
Thursday Mornings 10am-11:30am
Term 2, 2nd May - 4th July 2019
St Johns Church Hall
132 St Johns Road, Glebe 2037
(cnr Derwent Street)
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
Mummas with babes in arms / little crawlers.
- This venue has plenty of room for pram parking.
- Metered street parking is available in surrounding streets.
(2 hours free available in Westmoreland St / Mt Vernon St)
- There is a changing station, including baby wipes.
I can't wait to see you for Little Song Workshop!
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
Angie Who x